Missed opportunity not using Metal Etemon here.
Playlist for this game: http://bit.ly/2GLtkGx
All of my videos/playlists: https://goo.gl/mlzEa0
What is a “Nuzlocke”?
A Nuzlocke is basically just a harder version of a Pokemon game, with some interesting rules incorporated.
1. If a Pokemon faints it is considered dead and must be released or boxed permanently.
2. Only the first Pokemon encountered in a route may be attempted to be caught, if failed/caught, you may not catch any other Pokemon in that route.
3. Not a mandatory rule, but every Pokemon should be nicknamed, to strengthen emotional bonds.
These rules translate pretty easily to this game.
1. If a Digimon is defeated it is considered dead and must be deleted or loaded into another Digimon.
2. Only the first Digimon encountered in an area may be attempted to be converted, if failed/converted, you may not convert any other Digimon in that route.
3. Not a mandatory rule, but every Digimon should be nicknamed, to strengthen emotional bonds.
If you’re wondering how we determine whether or not we convert a Digimon, either try to understand the mechanics listed here: https://pastebin.com/qJv9g0zP or just roll with it and trust that I’m doing some fancy magical math in the background to see if we obtain a Digimon, or not!
What is “Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth”?
“Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth is a role-playing video game developed by Media.Vision and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment for PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 4, based on the Digimon franchise. It is the fifth game in the Digimon Story series, following 2011’s Super Xros Wars, and the first to be released on home consoles. An English version of the game was released in early February 2016, and features cross-save functionality between the two platforms. Unlike previous Digimon games, it does not have an English dub and retains Japanese voice acting. A sequel, titled Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory, was released in Japan in 2017 and in Western territories in early 2018 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. In July 2019, a port to Nintendo Switch and Microsoft Windows, alongside its sequel, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory, was announced for release on October 18, 2019, as Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition. although the PC version released a day early.”
( via https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digimon_Story:_Cyber_Sleuth )
“With engaging storylines, classic turn-based battles, and tons of Digimon to collect, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition delivers everything fans loved about Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory.
Get the full experience with the Complete Edition which includes both titles in one!
• Become a cyber detective or powerful hacker to solve diabolical digi-mysteries.
VIVID & IMMERSIVE WORLDS
• Embark on a thrilling adventure where the line between the real and digital worlds is blurred.
• Featuring more than 300 Digimon to collect, raise, and Digivolve!
• Build an all-star Digimon team to take on opponents in classic turn-based battles.”
( via https://store.steampowered.com/app/1042550/Digimon_Story_Cyber_Sleuth_Complete_Edition/ )
Bunch of links that are probably important
If you’re new to the channel, and you like what I do, consider subscribing to stay up to date with all of my series: https://goo.gl/Oe2CIK
You can also follow my Twitter, I don’t use it a whole lot, but it’s helpful if I miss an upload or two: http://bit.ly/310pT87
Role-playing Video Game (Media Genre),Japanese,DamonLive,DamonLive4,Tips,Funny,Japanese Role Playing Game,JRPG,Anime,Girls,Anime Girls,Nintendo,Playstation,1080p,60fps,Waifu,Uzume,anime,cute girls,gaming,gameplay,Digimon,Digimon Story,Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth,Cyber Sleuth,Arata,Akkino,Tetsumi,Nuzlocke,Hardcore,Digimon Adventure Tri,Digimon World,Omnimon,Diaboromon,Hackers,Cyberspace,Eden,Hard Mode,Difficult,Jimiken,Yuugo,Ghost,Horror,Greymon,Agumon,Gabumon,Xros Wars